- 30 days of training all planned out for you, including runs, strength, and mobility days
- A program designed for people who want to begin running safely and effectively and to help running to feel good, while avoiding boredom and injury
- Designed by an experienced running coach and physical therapist
- Strength exercises to help improve weak areas and decrease risk of injury
- Mobility exercises to help improve areas of tightness to help you run pain-free
- Exercises designed to correct muscle imbalances in the body to help running feel good and hurt less!
- Designed for beginner runners or people who want to start running to improve their overall health and fitness
- BEGINNER PROGRAM: You are new to running or have taken a long break from running. This is a program that will progress you safely and effectively using a run/walk combination program to get you in better shape and start you on your running journey! If you are currently able to run for 20 minutes or more, choose the intermediate program.
BONUS! Shoe Guide included to help you to see if you are currently in the correct training shoe and key things to look for to determine the correct running shoe for you!