Find Your Perfect Running Shoe:
Grab Your Free Guide
Everything you need to know about buying the right running shoes, so you feel comfortable when running and reduce the chance of injury.
INCLUDED IN THIS GUIDE:
- 4-STEP BREAKDOWN including: determining your stability needs, your cushioning level and heel drop, and the correct fit which suits your running style and feet best
- Explanation of running shoe terms
- How to decide what you should pay for a pair of running shoes
- How to choose shoes if you're currently experiencing pain
- What to ask/expect when buying shoes in a running store
- Photos and graphics to help demonstrate what to look for
24-page guide covering EVERYTHING you need to know about choosing the best pair of running shoes for you.
The right pair of shoes can really make the difference between enjoying your run and not. Let us help you get off on the right foot!
Meet Your Coaches
Kevin has been coaching runners of all levels for over 10 years. He is a high school cross country and track coach, so he knows the ins and outs of coaching runners with all abilities safely and effectively. He has led multiple teams to the state meet and coached several state champions. Many of his runners have gone on to run collegiately and some even professionally. He is also a self-coached, elite local runner, with first and second place finishes in marathons, half-marathons, and 5k races.
Angie is a physical therapist with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. She has been practicing for over 10 years and has helped to rehab hundreds of athletes from injury. She has worked closely with runners on all levels, from recreational runners and high school athletes to college and professional runners, not only to treat injury, but also to design programs to prevent injury and improve strength and speed. As a runner herself, she has successfully integrated running into her own training program in combination with strength training and yoga to create a whole-body wellness approach to her health and fitness.