101: How Adopting a Mindset of Abundance Can Help Your RunningAug 15, 2019
This episode sticks to a good mental approach to running and life at large. The theme of the show is the abundance mindset.
Overall, the abundance mindset proclaims that there is enough to go around, there is always more, and the universe will give you what you need and are asking for.
The opposite of abundance is the scarcity mindset. This approach suggests that there are limited resources so I need to get mine because there may not be enough to go around. It says that that I cannot share because whatever someone else has takes away from what I can have.
In this episode we connect the abundance mindset to running. Some of the major points we discuss about scarcity include:
- Not having enough time
- Playing to win vs playing not to lose
- Attempting to preserve what you have rather than reaching for more
- Missing the big picture for the minutia within the hard work
- Working too hard at the wrong things or too many things
- Causes us to overlook great opportunities and avoid intelligent risks
- Leads to anxiety and fear
In order to adopt an abundance mindset we covered some major thoughts
- The world is a place of limitless opportunities
- You have time to succeed
- You have the ability to make a positive impact
- Collaboration vs. competition
- Celebrating the success of others
- Our Coaching Programs and Training Plans
- Our Favorite Products to Make Healthy Living Easier
- We have SHIRTS! Show your Real Life Runner Pride!
Hope you enjoy it!! Let us know if you have any questions that you would like answered on our show!
Thanks for Listening!!
Want to support the show? Check out our options here!
Instagram page for the show @realliferunners
Click here to request to be added to our private Facebook tribe!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Enter your email address to get weekly episodes delivered to your inbox plus tips on how to become a physically and mentally stronger runner!
Don't worry, we won't blow up your inbox. We just want to send you some great info to help you in your running journey. We hate SPAM, and we will never sell your information, for any reason.