034: Running UnpluggedMay 02, 2018
Maybe you are one of those runners that never leaves the house without headphones. Maybe you are one of those runners who can't stand the idea of having something in your ears. We have each been both of those runners at one point in our running journey. Which one is which now?
There are definite benefits of running with music and definite benefits of running unplugged. Which is better?
Today we talk about:
- The benefits of running with headphones
- How music can help cadence
- How running with headphones can help productivity
- How running with headphones can help you run longer and farther
- The benefits of running unplugged, without headphones
- How running without headphones can help you tune into your body better
- How running without headphones can improve your view of the world around you
- How you can use your runs to connect better with others
- And so much more!
Hope you enjoy it!! Let us know if you have any questions that you would like answered on our show!
Thanks for Listening!!
To help out the show:
If you have a topic you would like us to talk about, please send us an email at [email protected]
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Interested in Training plans and Coaching? Check that out here!
Check out our new members-only area with a HUGE video library of strengthening, stretching, foam rolling, and mobility exercises, our guide on choosing the right running shoe, and more!! Check that out here.
Don't forget: The information in this website is not intended to treat or diagnose any medical condition or to provide medical advice. It is intended for general education in the areas of health and wellness. All information contained in this site is intended to be educational in nature. Nothing should be considered medical advice for your specific situation.
Enter your email address to get weekly episodes delivered to your inbox plus tips on how to become a physically and mentally stronger runner!
Don't worry, we won't blow up your inbox. We just want to send you some great info to help you in your running journey. We hate SPAM, and we will never sell your information, for any reason.