- 30 days of training all planned out for you, including runs, strength, and mobility days
- A program designed for people who want to begin running safely and effectively and to help running to feel good, while avoiding boredom and injury
- Designed by an experienced running coach and physical therapist
- Strength exercises to help improve weak areas and decrease risk of injury
- Mobility exercises to help improve areas of tightness to help you run pain-free
- Exercises designed to correct muscle imbalances in the body to help running feel good and hurt less!
- Designed for people who want to start consistently running to improve their overall health and fitness
- INTERMEDIATE PROGRAM: You should currently be able to run for 20 minutes a few days a week - if not, please choose the beginner program
BONUS! Shoe Guide included to help you to see if you are currently in the correct training shoe and key things to look for to determine the correct running shoe for you!