I understand that this is an ONLINE coaching consultation and the information in this website and during this consultation is not intended to treat or diagnose any medical condition or to provide medical advice. It is intended for general education in the areas of health and wellness. All information contained in this site and consultation is intended to be educational in nature. Nothing should be considered medical advice for your specific situation. There is no guarantee to the safety or results that you will obtain, because you are doing so outside the observation and supervision of a skilled medical professional. Therefore, this company cannot be held liable for any injuries that may occur based on the educational materials contained within this site. You understand that the information contained on this Site is not a substitute for health care, medical or nutritional advice of any kind. You understand that you are fully responsible for your well being, including your dietary, mental and physical choices and decisions. If you are having a medical problem, please use the information here to educate yourself, but please, see a qualified, local, licensed medical professional for any specific diagnosis or treatment.
Nothing on this site or in this consultation should be interpreted as an offer of medical services. Additionally, nothing on this site should be interpreted to constitute the creation of an therapist-client or therapist-patient relationship. The information sent through e-mail should not be relied upon as a medical consultation. This website is not designed to replace a physical therapist's independent judgment about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure for a given patient. We will do our best to provide you with information that will help you make your own health care decisions.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TEXT, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE HEREIN OR ACCESSED BY MEANS HEREOF) ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AKB HEALTH, INC. DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE COURSES OR TO CHANGE THE EXPIRATION DATE AT ANY TIME.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AKB HEALTH, INC. BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, AND AKB HEALTH, INC. MAKES NO GUARANTEES THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE.
YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. AKB HEALTH, INC. MAKES NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION AND ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. AKB HEALTH, INC. MAY PROVIDE PROGRAMS WITH EXERCISES RELATED TO YOUR CONDITION THAT YOU CAN PERFORM AT HOME. AS THERE IS A RISK OF INJURY WITH ANY ACTIVITY, USE CAUTION WHEN PERFORMING SUCH EXERCISES. IF YOU EXPERIENCE PAIN OR DISCOMFORT, IMMEDIATELY DISCOUNTINUE THE EXERCISES AND CONTACT YOUR CLINICIAN OR PHYSICIAN. BY VOLUNTARILY UNDERTAKING ANY EXERCISE IN A PROGRAM PROVIDED BY AKB HEALTH, INC., YOU AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY RESULTING INJURY. AKB HEALTH, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT.
THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS COURSE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. AKB HEALTH, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING, AND BEARS NO LIABILITY FOR, YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT. NEITHER AKB HEALTH, INC. NOR THE INSTRUCTOR ASSUMES ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY AND/OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR RELATED TO THE ONLINE COURSE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TREATING PRACTITIONER, RELYING ON INDEPENDENT EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE PATIENT, TO DETERMINE THE BEST TREATMENT AND METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THE PATIENT.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Palm Beach County, Florida. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. The material contained in this website is intended for information and educational purposes only. The material is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. It is intended for general education in the areas of health and wellness. If you are suffering from a medical condition, please seek the help of a qualified medical professional licensed to practice in your state.
17. All information contained in this site is intended to be educational in nature. Nothing should nbe considered medical advice for your specific situation. There is no guarantee to the safety or results that you will obtain, because you are doing so outside the observation and supervision of a skilled physical therapist or medical professional. Therefore, this Company cannot be held liable for any injuries that may occur based on the educational materials contained within this site. You understand that the information contained on this Site is not a substitute for health care, medical or nutritional advice of any kind. You understand that you are fully responsible for your mental well being, including your dietary, mental and physical choices and decisions. If you are having a medical problem, please use the information here to educate yourself, but please, see a qualified, local, licensed medical professional for any specific diagnosis or treatment.
18. Nothing on this site should be interpreted as an offer of medical services. Additionally, nothing on this site should be interpreted to constitute the creation of an therapist-client or therapist-patient relationship. The information sent through e-mail should not be relied upon as a medical consultation. This website is not designed to replace a physical therapist's independent judgment about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure for a given patient. We will do our best to provide you with information that will help you make your own health care decisions.
19. Many external links have been provided on this site as a service and convenience to our patients and other visitors to our website. These external sites are created and maintained by other public and private organizations. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information.