286: Goals and Visions for 2023
Time for a new year and that means time to start looking into plans and goals for the new year. Sure, January 1 is arbitrary, but the brain likes to start at the beginning, whether that is a new week, month or year. So don’t resist the impulse, take the time to think about what you would like to accomplish in 2023. Big goals take dedication and planning.
How did 2022 go for you?
- Did you have running goals?
- Did you achieve them, make progress towards them, give up on them?
- What were the roadblocks?
- What was in your control or not in your control?
- If you were not satisfied, be uncomfortable and figure out why
- What lessons can you learn from the past year?
- Non-numbers achievements: Ran faster, accepted my pace, fueled better, feel stronger, less pain during/after a run, joined a running group, built consistency, enjoyed my runs
What do you want for 2023?
- Big goals
- Short term goals
- Process goals
What are your thoughts?? Come over to Instagram @realliferunners and let us know!
Thanks for Listening!!
Grab your free copy of the Running Snapshot by clicking here.
Interested in our coaching program? Check out our coaching options here.
Come find us on Instagram and say hi!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Don't forget: The information on this website is not intended to treat or diagnose any medical condition or to provide medical advice. It is intended for general education in the areas of health and wellness. All information contained in this site is intended to be educational in nature. Nothing should be considered medical advice for your specific situation.