290: 10 Tips for Treadmill Running
Today we are talking about 10 tips for treadmill running because we know that a lot of people are finding themselves in extreme temperatures and needing to spend more time on the treadmill.
Here are 10 tips to make the treadmill work for you.
- How to keep it safe.
- How to stay in control.
- Keep it flat…or not. Should you run with the treadmill on an incline?
- How to avoid boredom, or use it as a tool to develop important mental strategies.
- How to listen to your body when on the treadmill.
- The importance of mobility before and after.
- Use it to practice fueling.
- How the treadmill can help you work on your running form.
- What to do about gym time limits
- How to use the treadmill to help you recover from an injury or decrease some of the pressure and stress on your joints.
What are your thoughts?? Come over to Instagram @realliferunners and let us know!
Thanks for Listening!!
Grab your free copy of the Running Snapshot by clicking here.
Interested in our coaching program? Check out our coaching options here.
Come find us on Instagram and say hi!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Don't forget: The information on this website is not intended to treat or diagnose any medical condition or to provide medical advice. It is intended for general education in the areas of health and wellness. All information contained in this site is intended to be educational in nature. Nothing should be considered medical advice for your specific situation.