119: Lessons from 2019 - In Running and LifeDec 19, 2019
It’s getting close to the end of the year, which means it’s time to look back and see what we can learn from the past year. Problems, challenges, and obstacles were all there to teach lessons, and if we do not take the time to figure out what the lesson was, we will be spending 2020 reliving the same old problems in shiny new packaging.
Today we talk about:
- The mental side of running and how that affects our training and racing
- The benefits of having a training plan
- The benefits of not having a training plan
- The one thing that makes the most difference, whether you do or do not follow a training plan
- And much more!
Highlights of the Episode:
Running is mental. 10:52
The benefits of making plans. 18:44
The good side of not having a concrete/strict plan. 29:44
Approaching running with a totally experimental mindset. 43:57
Consistency pays off in the long run. 46:44
We share some of our personal insights about our running and help you to apply it to your running life as well. Stay tuned!
- Sign up for our Wait List for our RLR Training Academy!
- 12 Common Running Mistakes - free audio training and ebook!
- Interested in our coaching program?
- Our Favorite Products to Make Healthy Living Easier
Hope you enjoy it!! Let us know if you have any questions that you would like answered on our show!
Thanks for Listening!!
Want to support the show? Check out our options here!
Instagram page for the show @realliferunners
Click here to request to be added to our private Facebook tribe!
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Enter your email address to get weekly episodes delivered to your inbox plus tips on how to become a physically and mentally stronger runner!
Don't worry, we won't blow up your inbox. We just want to send you some great info to help you in your running journey. We hate SPAM, and we will never sell your information, for any reason.