012: Run Safe - Alone, In the Dark, or With a Medical ConditionNov 24, 2017
In a world of distracted drivers and stories of runners being hurt, thinking about running safety is now more important than ever. We tell you all about why this has become very important to us recently, with the development of a new medical condition. In this episode, we talk about running safety, especially the topics of:
- How to stay safe when running in the dark
- What gear is important for nighttime running
- How to stay safe while running if you have a medical condition
- What Kevin's experience has been like getting back into running after a medical problem
- The right way to run in congested traffic areas
- and more!
This was a pretty personal episode for us, and we discussed something that we have been dealing with lately that has not been easy. We hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for Listening!!
To help out the show:
Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one!
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play
Check out our other episodes here